Senior Legal Counsel – Real Estate
Location: Hong Kong
A Chinese Listed Company is looking for a mid to senior level legal counsel to join the team. This is a rare opportunity for transactional lawyers looking for an in-house team offering quality M&A exposure.
- Focus on the group’s projects and transactions, the candidates are expected to have strong experience in M&A work and real estate background, either gained from an International Law Firm or In-house.
- Give advice on issues relating to real estate projects, general commercial, M&A, negotiating and drafting various commercial contracts.
- Identify and accurately analyze legal risks and to provide possible effective solutions for the businesses
- Provide legal support to our business teams in relation to property development, construction and property management projects
- Work closely with the legal team to provide strategic level and advice
- Advise on ad hoc projects
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to email@example.com.Please note, that while FYTE welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.
- Business Chinese and English writing skills are required;
- Fluent in spoken English and Putonghua
- At least 8 years' PQE gained in-house or within a leading law firm with sound knowledge of HK real estate
- Solid experience on a broad spectrum of contracts and on corporate / project finance, property conveyance, litigation, tenancy and corporate / commercial matters