Real Estate Legal Assistant
- Report to: Legal Counsel (Contract Law Department)
- Assist for contracting review, especially for M&A projects;
- Responsible for the financing transactions matters;
- Draft, review, edit and proofread of the legal documents, in both Chinese and English;
- Liaise with Government Departments, assist in DMC, mortgage and so on;
- Manage the contract and seal for the company;
- Conduct related overseas legal matters of the Company Group;
- Other ad hoc matters in the team.
- Bachelor of Laws Degree Holder;
- At least one year Paralegal experience (Candidates with Real Estate Experience is a plus);
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (both written and oral);
- Fast learner, willing to learn and able to work under pressure;
- Able to work in a team and work independently;
- Proficiency in Computer skills and Chinese & English Word Processing;
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that while FYTE welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.