- Responsible for full function HR including manpower planning, remuneration and reward management, performance management, staff relations, legislative compliance as well as all related administration issues.
- Prepare annual administration budgets and sharing rations to ensure all expenses are complied with the company's direction and guidelines. Participate any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Manage MPF administration and group medical insurance renewal as well as fringe benefit administration.
- Oversee and maintain staff records, personal file and leave records.
- Design, plan and coordinate all recruitment activities including Job Fairs, Career Exhibitions, Social / Online Recruitment, etc. Overseeing and manage the recruitment team.
- Manage related employee issues/questions. Services include: general benefits, employee compensation, policies and performance management.
Degree holder in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or equivalent.
At least 8 year solid HR experience with not less than 3 years in managerial level.
Good team player, high energy levels, strong sense of responsibility and flexibility.
Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance, MPF regulations and other related statutory requirements.
Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.