- Responsible for the Bank’s overall financial planning and policy formulation, accounting practices.
- Provide advice to Management concerning the financial strategy to meet the business objectives.
- Oversee the activities of general accounting, budgetary controls and assets & liabilities management and related activities to align.
- Directly report to Deputy CEO in HK.
- Supervise staff in Regulatory Reporting, Financing Accounting, Management Accounting, Business Planning and Financial Analysis sections.
University graduate or above
15 years+ Finance Experience in Corporate banking Or Retail Banking
Strong in Management Accounting /Financial Strategy