- Assist the superior to develop, implement and administer C&B policy and procedures - Give guild line of the C&B structure including Annual Salary Review, Bench-marking exercises, Job grading to Benefits review etc.- Develop, execute and review HR policies and procedures for assigned departments and be responsible for implementing, monitoring and following up for non-compliance cases- Align and integrate the compensation system with local taxation, MPF, leave, medical administration etc.
- Graduate in Human Resources, Finance or relevant degree
- At least 10+ years of progressive Compensation and Benefits experience primarily in consumer industry
- Strong understanding and experience working in group level HR
- High proficiency in MS Office, forward thinking with strong analytical and presentation ability