- Draft and review agreements, contracts, internal policies and other legal documents
- Assist in legal supporting and compliance managing for company operations and projects investment.
- Liaise with external legal services providers
- Conduct legal research in relations to Hong Kong and mainland China legal policies independently.
- Respond to queries on legal issues.
- Degree or above in legal studies or equivalent discipline.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in legal positions.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Well organized, self-motivated, proactive, responsible, detail-oriented, good team player and able to work under pressure.