- Directly reporting to Head of M&A, you will play a key role in supporting the business integration for the group
- You will be responsible for directing, coordinating, managing and controlling an accounting system and team of the Europe operation.
- Acting as an expert in financial management, control and reporting, you will be the primary point of contact for the group’s strategy planning, and budgeting and finance operation as well as to interact with operating partners to ensure compliance with tax, accounting and reporting procedures.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance; preferably professionally qualified CPA
- High calibre finance and investment bank analysis experience preferred
- Track record in managing transformation projects
- Proven analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in a dynamic working environment