- Responsible for core banking system revamp projects.
- Collaborate with peers and other technical teams to gather information, troubleshoot incidents, and coordinate resources in order to resolve issues. Communicate status to clients within service level agreement.
- Perform problem management. Participates in the problem review process to discover root cause, assist in appropriately assigning root cause remediation tasks, and follow up with business unit teams on follow up tasks as needed.
- Identifies potential problems and utilizes historical knowledge base information to re-mediate minor issues before they become major issues.
- Conduct regular reviews of systems and generate reports on efficiencies and improvement areas
To apply, please send your full resume and salary expectation to crystal.shih @ fytehk.com or click ’’APPLY NOW". For further enquiries, please call (852)3656 5666. All information provided will be handled confidentially and be used for recruitment purpose only.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT
At least 5 years of IT working experience in development/programming or application support in bank
Fast learning, strong analytical, and communication skills
Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
Preferably with previous experience in core banking revamp, like SUMMIT