We are looking for a System Analyst for an international conglomerate. As a core member of the IT team, you will be expected to engage in the whole software development life cycle of POS system, including enhancement, support and maintenance projects. Candidates with experience in POS system are definitely welcome.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Manage whole software development life cycle of POS system
- Collect user requirements and translate them into user stories
- Maintain and upgrade existing POS systems
- Troubleshoot technical issues of the POS system
- Collaborate with technical team lead/ application manager and end user to resolve issues
- Conduct regular reviews of systems and generate reports on efficiencies and improvement areas
To apply, please send your full resume and salary expectation to sandy.hui @ fytehk.com. For further enquiries, please call (852)3656 5824.
All potential IT candidates are welcome to apply for other job opportunities. All information provided will be handled confidentially and be used for recruitment purpose only.
Key Skills of the role
Degree holder in Information Technology / Computer science or other related disciplines
Hand-on experience working for POS system
Experience in retail/FMCG POS system is definitely a plus
Able to work under pressure and independently
Enjoy fast paced environment
Fluency in English, Cantonese/Putonghua