We are looking for a Data Scientist for an international conglomerate. As a core member of the Big Data team, you will be expected to engage in the data warehousing, data modelling and ETL. Candidates with experience in big data process are definitely welcome.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Engage and prepare data for supporting the data visualization and BI reporting
- Responsible for data warehouse, data modelling and ETL
- Collect end-user requirements
- Troubleshoot technical issues in the big data process throughout the projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve issues
- Conduct regular reviews of systems and generate reports on efficiencies and improvement areas
To apply, please send your full resume and salary expectation to email@example.com. For further enquiries, please call (852)3656 5824.
All potential IT candidates are welcome to apply for other job opportunities. All information provided will be handled confidentially and be used for recruitment purpose only.
Key Skills of the role
Degree holder in Data Science/ Data Management/ Computer Science or related disciplines
Hand-on experience working for Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science projects
Familiar with R, Python / Scala
Experience in cloud-based PaaS platform is definitely an advantage
Fluency in English, Cantonese/Putonghua
Able to work under pressure and independently