- Support the growth of management consulting business across Hong Kong and Greater China
- Help create solutions for our clients on their strategic and operational challenges
- Manage, coach and lead the management consulting team
- Organize and participate in industry events, like banking digitalization conference.
- Assist in scoping and defining work efforts, resource plans, and estimating cost on phases/projects.
- Present materials for site visits, project work, and training services.
- Supervise the progress of implementing compliance solutions at customer sites or in hosted environment
At least 8 years’ experience in project management, especially in banks.
Knowledge of AML/KYC Compliance regulation
Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical, or related field
Excellent written communication and oral presentation skills
Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment